Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A new beginning...

Today was my last day at work. Today was just like any other day but unlike the other days, one of my coworkers treated me to some yummy sushi. I have had 3 separate days of sushi lunches for my going away (boy, am I lucky!). Headed back to the office after work, did my thang (thang = no much). Then towards the end of the day I said my good byes and whatnot to various coworkers and finally to my manager. I was surprised that my manager was actually a little saddened from my departure. I didn't want to make a big fuss about it but it felt like when I meet new people on a vacation, befriend them and leave 2 weeks later. I wouldn't say I was sad, but it felt like I was closing a chapter in my book. What are the chances that I will ever see my coworkers again? Will it ever be the same? (no, because I am not an employee no more!).

All good. Now I am on the hunt for the next money-maker. But in the mean time I will have many lunches with friends (they better be paying since I am unemployed, HAHAH jp), take many photographs, exercise, and just live a little.

Me-1, 9-5- 0, bitch!


Picture Whoring Time!


"Neighborhood Watch"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home