Friday, January 12, 2007

Just saw "Alpha Dog"


Jenn hooked it up with some sneak preview hook ups for the upcoming release "Alpha Dog" tonight. I wasn't expecting much but I was pretty sure I would get my monies worth (free!). Half of the people in the audience were girls waiting to see JT on the silver screen. That did not help me change my expectations in the least. But when the movie was over (about 2 hours long) I was surprised that "Alpha Dog" was actually a pretty good film. This movie is based on a true story and reminded me a lot like "Better Luck Tomorrow". MINUS the C-class Asian actors of course.

If you want to catch a film that keeps you entertained throughout the 2 hours I would recommend you catch the "Alpha Dog".

4/5 zing!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home