Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Best Sushi EVAR!

Over the weekend I went down to a place my friend had recommended. The place is called Sushi Koyo and is tucked into a plaza pretty much next to nowhere. My friends and I arrived at 7pm on a Saturday night and were expecting it to be packed. But after entering we discovered that no one was there. That was fine with me (I hate waiting anyways). After having a discussion as to what we were going to eat, I suggested that we roll with the "trust me" menu. They agreed and the master sushi chef, Hiro began to make the best sushi my friends and I had ever had. After about 6 different kinds of sushi more customers started to come in. At about 8 pm the restaurant had a fair amount of people. Hiro was throwing back beers with us as he was preparing his food. He probably had 4 beers from when we were there. This guy is hilarious. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves the raw ish. They do not serve rolls (besides california rolls) at dinner time for those less adventurous. Dinner and drinks came out to be about $55 a person. Even at that price it was definitely worth it!

Sushi Koyo

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home