Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Only a Few More Days

Only and few more days of work and I will be gone forever! (overly dramatic, yes). My contract is almost up and I won't have the privilege to get paid for doing almost nothing anymore. The "real world" is finally here. This shall be interesting. If I had money to blow I would go on a vacation for a few months and come back to the hustle and bustle of work life.

My Birthday is right around the corner... another year. It's pretty funny how every birthday after your 21st is pretty meaningless. I guess the quarter century mark is of some significance as well as every new decade that one survives but what the hell do Birthdays really represent? The day I was born. WHOOPIE! you guys should really care because I was born on this day! Care! I guess any excuse for friends to get together and get ridiculously drunk, offensive, belligerent is a good thing. I suppose Birthdays are someone's "get out of jail free" card for 24 hours and then it's back to reality. Not just normal reality, but reality +1 extra year of age (maybe that's why everyone gets so trashed on their birthdays?)

Party-on Folks. Cheers to ME!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home