Saturday, December 02, 2006

Vanguard, Hollywierd

Last Night I went to Vanguard for the very first time in about 6 months. I was so against this place for a wide variety of reasons but since It was my friends birthday last night and there was NO cover, I decided to give it another shot. The place is the same shit hole it has always been but it seems like they have upped the prices of drinks. Beers now go for $7 EACH and mixed drinks go for about $13 EACH. These prices are on par with that of Vegas clubs (if not more). Good thing my friends and I worked on JD before we got in. The night was fun and I got pretty buzzed from the expensive drinks (expensive drinks contain more alcohol).

After last night I don't plan on going to Vanguard for a long while unless it's open bar for the entire night or some ridiculous shit like that. I still miss the night of FREE Budweiser all night at Vanguard when I first started going there. Now those were Good Times!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home