Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Binge Drinking Taking a Toll?

I didn't really start "drinking-drinking" until I was 21. But since then I have been consistently drinking at least 2 weekends a month (if not more). I have never thought twice about going out and partying but ever since I started to forget things that occured the night before I am starting to wonder. Are my brain cells really depleting at a faster rate than usual?!

I am thinking it may have to do with the fact that I hold my liquor many times better than I did before. I can take more drinks now and still not vomit. Maybe it's the fact that the alcohol is digested makes my brain forget things.

Or maybe it's my old age of 23 going on 24. O noes!

I may have to take some supplements to improve this wonderful thinking machine of mind or I will have to seriously reconsider drinking so much.

p.s. soju is the devil's piss.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger CraCk said...

binge drinking? hmm no well not what i have seen...binge drinking is drinking like there is no more alcohol tomorrow....ur getting old like me! =(

12:01 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Supplements? Maybe you should reconsider the drinking and forget the supplements.

Besides, alcohol does not kill brain cells, but does cause damanage to them.

But overall, drinking so much ain't good for nothin'.

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say use some ginko baloba

p.s. let me know how that works ! hehe

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home