Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I have come to a realization...

After coming back from 24 hour fitness after a 3 month or so hiatus. I have come to the conclusion that I hate working out and I lack major self dicipline. These things should be worked on if I want to become successful at anything I do. Pronto!

I got to the gym around 11pm and it was still packed. With a bunch of meat-heads and gym-whores going at it. I don't fall into either of these catagories but my primary motivation is to A) live a little longer B) live a little longer in good health and C)Balance my weekend drinking habit out with some good old-fashioned kalestinics.

I need a personal trainer that I have to either succeed with or fail in front of. I actually sort of miss P.E.

A.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You didn't have to write such a long sentence: "I have come to the conclusion that I hate working out and I lack major self dicipline."

You coulda just said, "I'm lazy."

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home