Thursday, December 07, 2006

Can't Please Everyone

As I was working today (chatting on AIM) I get a message that read "you really like blogging, huh?" and later on my other friend messages me with "you are late on your blog"

I haven't posted in 2 days or so and now I am being criticized on both ends of the spectrum.

I am fired?!?! no.... I QUIT!

:P

Anyways back to blogging.

After hearing the news about CNET Editor, James Kim's body being found made me think about what I would do in the same situation. What would you do if you were stuck in the mountains for over a week with no water or food?! Wait for rescuers or look for help yourself?

Based on different reports online.... I've come to conclusion that if you are less than a week into the ordeal you should stay in your vehicle for a few reasons:
1) good form of shelter
2) easier for rescuers to see you in a car than on your feet


Here's a blog that tells you what you should have in a vehicle survival kit

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home