Friday, November 03, 2006

Deja Vu (Car Accident)

On the way to work today on the 605 I was driving straight on the far left lane. Everything normal like usual until out of nowhere this mofo decides to merge into my lane. He didnt even signal! I had to swerve into the car pool lane (good thing no one was there)to avoid that mother! I gave him the evil eye afterwards and he was just laughing... should have hit him so I could own his insurance company.

3 years ago the same thing happened and I wasn't so lucky when I swerved. There was a car there and I ended up upside down on the 60 freeway. The worst part about that ordeal was that I was held liable because the car did not make contact with my vehicle prior to me swerving (who in there right mind would wait for a car to hit them instead of trying to avoid it?).

I suppose the smartest thing one could do in this situation is to brake and hope someone doesn't rear-end you.

Drive Safe this weekend.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home