Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good Riddance...Century Club

Last Night me and a couple friends rolled down to Century club in Century City. This was my first time there and the only reason I went was because they were gonna demolish that bitch.

I suppose my expectations were set too high since it's supposed to be the "world famous Century Club".

The place was mediocre at best. It kind of reminded me of the first club I've ever been to, Live Bait.

:(

Good times nontheless, so good in fact that half of my artificially drawn in mustache is gone!

Happy Halloweeny

O and wtf was up with the valet parking situation? worst shit evar!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ames said...

hey i've been to live bait! it might have been my first club too...that's weird.

but ya...you know what happened to us for valet? the valet asked us how much we'll pay him if he gets our car in 1 min, we said $5. so he comes back w/ our car in literally 1 min!! wahahahaha.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home