Wednesday, November 01, 2006

West Hollywood was Great! (Halloween)

A few friends and I went to the "largest Halloween party in the World" last night in West Hollywood. I was reluctant on going at first for many reasons; traffic, parking, large crowds, and I had work the next day. But I eventually decided to go and all of my concerns were realized when it took us about an hour and a half to find parking on city streets all the while driving through slow moving traffic. After we finally claimed a parking spot we rolled down to the closed off streets where there were large, LARGE crowds. We walked and walked through the large crowd formations until we found a bar (I forgot the name). This is where we got our party on, which made the night very fun and worth all the above mentioned gripes.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home