Monday, May 14, 2007

Back once again...

Before I get started with my vacation stories I would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all (so I won't get into any more trouble with the mommas : /).

The trip to Oahu was kick ass especially since I pretty much didn't have to spend a dime and was well taken care of the entire 5 days. (Thanks WF!)
We even got to go jet skiing and bumper boating for FREE! (Pix coming soon...)



When we got back on Friday night we went to Mark's Bday party (happy bday mak-mak!).

On Saturday Morning we hopped on a party bus and rolled down to vegas! I had a pretty good time, but I could have had a better time minus the whole party bus, bullshit! (more on this in an upcoming post).

All in all I had a super-week and now I am back to reality where I drive an hour to work everyday! YAY!



"That's It?!?"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home