Sunday, April 15, 2007

KiwiBerri Review (PinkBerry Knock-off)



























I recently discovered that there was a Pinkberry-like yogurt place in my area. So I decided to check it out.

The store is located in the Diamond Plaza at the new City Walk structure and looks pretty hip. The place sort of has a pink-berry "look" to it but I was more impressed with the look of this establishment.

I ordered a small cup with 3 toppings for $3.95. I got the mango, blackberry and blueberries as my toppings. The yogurt itself came out of a softserve machine much like those you see at any Vegas buffet so the yogurt consistency wasn't as soft as the variety from Pink Berry. The fruit was pretty yummy minus the fact that one of my blueberries still had its stem on it.

This Pinkberry knockoff would satisfy my tastebuds any day that's if I was in the area. I would definitely prefer PinkBerry more, but I am not a big fan of this new trend anyways.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try Cantaloop on La Brea and Hollywood...it's better than the both of them =)

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home