Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Pink Berry Trip

My friend Janet was in town from NYC and one of the places that I took her to was PinkBerry.

Although, I didn't find it all that great I decided to take her there anyways (since she's never been).

After ordering our super expensive frozen yogurts. We sat down on the futuristic-styled furniture and enjoyed (tried to) our yogurt. After a few spoonfuls, Janet decided (being the tourist that she was) to take some pictures of her yogurt. A few seconds after she pulled out her photographic weapon, the yogurt master (cashier) screamed, "Not pictures inside or OUTSIDE this store!". Now... I sort of get the idea of why you couldn't take pictures inside the store (although I still think it's utter bullshit), but fuck'n outside of the store? I thought I was in North Korea for a second, but then I realized I was only in Korea Town. Korea Town located in Los Angeles, California, US of A. Obviously this guy doesn't know shit about where and when I can take pictures.

This will probably be the last time I goto this place.

$5 for a frozen yogurt, fine
10 person line, OK
$1 for parking, meh
Telling me I can't take a fuckn picture, FUCK YOU PINK Berry... 21 choices > your shit.

Have a nice day. O, and we took a picture regardless of your bullshit commie rules!



O and BTW... If someone from corporate wants to respond, please feel free to comment.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Gorman said...

Rules are meant to be broken...

Yo...read the essay on my blog.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home