Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Frozen Pizza

It's close to 3am and I am still awake because I took a 2 and a half hour nap (was supposed to be 30 minutes). I just ate a frozen pizza. It was good (like always) and as I was devouring it reminded me of all the good times I've had eating frozen pizza. Oddly as this may sound, it's true.

It brought back memories of nights after partying coming home with a big appetite and popping in a Red Baron into the microwave. YUMMMM

I also remembered all the frozen pizzas I ate when I was younger. Everything from Celeste, Red Baron, Stouffers, Genos, CPK, Bagel Bites, etc.


p.s. I also love eating the melted cheese off the plate,box,tray,etc.

p.s.s. Work is going to be dreadful tomorrow with only 5 hours of sleep.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Dude! Don't forget english muffin pizzas with American cheese slices on top! I'm not the biggest fan of em, but I can't forget em either.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home