Thursday, October 04, 2007

Good Bye d80!

After using my d80 for almost a year I decided that it was necessary to return it to its rightful owner, Costco. I was expecting them to give me lots of attitude and questions but they took it back with only one question, "why are you returning?". I just gave them the "doesn't live up to my expectation" spew. Any who, this was about 3 weeks back.... and I have been camera less since. I am still decided if I want to go over to the dark side or is Nikon still my brand of dslr choice.

I've taken a look at the Canon 40d and it hasn't really impress me much. My old d80 felt better in my hands and had a better viewfinder not to mention and way better LCD screen!

Decisions, decisions.... whens' the 7d coming out?!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home