Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This is how you properly write to friends.

I found it hilarious that one of my friends decided to write out an email to all the people who are invited to goto Universal Studio's Halloween Haunt. The hilarious part wasn't the fact that he sent out an e-mail but it was the fact that it was so proper (read: formal). I thought I received it from my boss (well my boss isn't even this formal!) haha... props for the planning though.
_
___

You are receiving this email because you have confirmed your attendance for the upcoming trip to Universal Studios this Friday the 13th. As it currently stands, the tentative plan is as follows:

6:00pm -- Meet at my house for subway sandwiches and drinks (the happy kind)
6:30pm -- Leave for the theme park
7:20pm -- Arrive at our destination

PLEASE BE ON TIME! If you are not there by the time we leave at 6:30, YOU MAY BE LEFT BEHIND. You will then have to arrange your own transportation at that point. Please plan accordingly.


Now, this is what I need to know from you ALL,
* Would you like to eat before you go (Subway)?
* Do you want to drink alcohol before you go? -- the more the merrier! (FYI - as I understand it, they serve alcohol in the park as well)
* What would you like to do afterwards? The two options on the plate so far are Saddle Ranch & IVAR (please keep dress code in mind)
* We'll need three drivers, does anyone care to volunteer? If not, then we'll just draw straws (or something of that nature) to select the unfortunate few.


To xxxxx,xxxxx, and xxxxx... Please coordinate with xxxxx, xxxx, and xxxx (respectively).


Cheers!


NOTE:
- Your tickets have already been paid for. If you choose not to go, you will still have to pay for your ticket(s).
- Please reply as soon as you can. We need to know how much food to get.
- If you have something you want addressed as a group then "Reply All." My intentions aren't to plan this trip, just facilitate.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home